Saturday, November 21, 2015

A Recommended Read!

I am familiar with this particular author, as I have purchased another creation of hers Speaking Amish. That book teaches you the basics of learning the Pennsylvania Dutch language. 

Now, she has come out with a new book, Lydia's Bonnet:

Order now! Special pre-order price! 

Lydia's Bonnet is the true story of a little Amish girl growing up with her four brothers in Lancaster County, PA. She has lots of friends at school, but one day her friends get her into trouble. And a certain blue bonnet is in the middle of it all. 



34 pages of big, beautiful photographs. 11 x 8 1/2. Paperback. Regular price $8.95. Now only $7.50 plus shipping! 

http://www.speakingamish.com/buy-books/

I have already jumped on this special offer & I encourage everyone else to do the same! I will update once I receive it & do a review once I am done with it. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment