Monday, June 29, 2015

6/29/15: iPhone Gripes

I have an iPhone 4. I'm pretty humble all around, but I'm definitely not the type to have the latest and greatest phone. My phone was like $80 and it does everything I need it to. No reason to sign into a 2-year expensive contract just to get a phone that's MSRP at $700. I don't have a contract. I signed up for Straight Talk and it's like $40 a month. It says that it's unlimited data, but from what I hear if you use alot of data it will start to slow down to where it's next to useless. 99% of the time I run off of wi-fi anyways so it's never been an issue for me. BUT the BIGGEST complaint I have is that the phone I bought was a Verizon phone. It runs off Verizon cell towers. I have ALWAYS used AT&T phones. Didn't really think twice about it. But I literally get very little phone service from my home. It's annoyingly hilarious how I play Phone Twister. My Pennsylvania buddy and I can talk for 3 or 4 hours at a time. But now I have to lay in the middle of my bed, on my stomach, and I cannot move my head. Sometimes I have to suddenly move into a different position where I have one arm bent in the air holding the phone, halfway on my side. Sometimes I have to sit at my front door. Sometimes I have to stand in the middle of my driveway. Once, I almost had to stand in the middle of the street. "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?" Ugh. As soon as I get the money I'm selling this phone for an AT&T phone. It was great the time I received a call telling me I got the job I was interviewing for and we got cut off twice!!!!! I was so angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment